As a Mobile Notary Public and Certified Signing Agent in San Diego North County I will come to you – fast, accurate and affordable.
My clients include the general public as well as lenders, brokers, escrow, corporate, international clients, and legal offices. I specialize in assisting individuals with busy schedules or specialized needs.
No job is too big, or too small. Just call (760) 582-2001 to schedule your appointment today.
Types of Documents I Can Notarize
- Loan/Mortgage Documents
- Real Estate Documents
- Lines of Credit
- Bank Signatures
- Powers of Attorney
- Legal Papers
- Wills & Trusts
- Oaths, Affirmations & Acknowledgments
- Court Documents
- Divorce Decree
- Adoption Papers
- Affidavit of Parental Consent to Travel
- Medical Documents
- Fraud Affidavits for Identity Theft Cases
- Lottery Winners & Recovery Services
- Attesting to Photocopies
- Certifying the Contents of Safe-deposit Boxes
- Official Verification of Persons Signing Documents
What Can Not Be Notarized
- Any State Official Documents – Birth Certificates, Death Records, Marriages, etc.
- Immigration Documents
- Incomplete Documents
- Faxed or Copied Signatures
I am a Notary Public bound by the laws of the State of California. A Notary Public is not a legal representative and/or attorney licensed to practice law. Should you have any questions or concerns, please consult with an attorney.